Boardroom brawl at John A. Levin may spur backlash from investors
Sat Oct 1, 2005
At least some investors in John A. Levin & Co.'s hedge
fund strategies are expected to pull their cash following the
removal of Levin from the board of the BKF Capital Group, his
public holding company.
Levin was expected to be replaced as chief executive of his
$12.5 billion firm by October 1....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager