D. E. Shaw Composite shines among peers
Tue Nov 1, 2005
As D. E. Shaw's assets continue to swell, gaining an
astonishing 50% in just the first seven months of this year to
hit $17.1 billion, investors have been keenly focused on the
quantitative firm's performance - and whether founder David E.
Shaw can continue his winning streak.
So far, the answer seems to be yes. In a market that has
been tough on a lot of strategies, particularly arbitrage and
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager