Multiyear lockups on the rise at a number of the biggest funds
Tue Nov 1, 2005
As many had predicted, the ranks of major hedge funds
requiring two-year lockups on new capital is growing rapidly as
the February 2005 deadline for registration with the U.S.
Securities and Exchange Commission approaches.
Last month, Mark Kingdon's Kingdon Capital Management
notified its investors that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager