Tiger alums Coatue Capital to re-open in January
Thu Dec 1, 2005
Coatue Capital Management, Tiger cub Philippe Laffont's $550
million high-performing long/short equity fund, is opening its
doors to new investors in January with a fundraising goal of
about $200 million.
Also on the boards for Coatue, which focuses on media and
telecommunications stocks, is a plan to launch a long-only
product sometime next...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager