Diamondback set to double
Wed Feb 1, 2006
Diamondback Capital Management, the Stamford, Conn.-based
$600 million firm launched in July by SAC Capital Advisors
alumni Chad Loweth, Richard Schimel and Larry Sapanski, is
planning to take in new capital after doubling its staff and
expanding the strategies it trades.
Like so many funds, Diamondback has been waiting...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager