OneWorld begins BRIC fund
Wed Mar 1, 2006
Emerging markets specialist OneWorld Investments is offering
investors the chance to concentrate an investment in four
popular emerging markets: Brazil, Russia, India and China.
The Boston-based firm recently began trading a so-called
BRIC hedge fund with $42 million in initial...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager