Cantillon ramps up volatility in U.S. fund
Sat Apr 1, 2006
William von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management is
responding to investor hunger for high returns - and
recognition that such returns require risk-taking - by rolling
out a more volatile version of its hedge fund that targets U.S.
William von Mueffling
The bad news for investors is that $8.34 billion Cantillon -
which has long been closed to new hedge fund investments - is
taking no fresh capital for the new vehicle. Rather, Cantillon
US will initially accept only transfers of funds from the
existing $1 billion Cantillon US Low Volatility.
But the benefit to investors who move...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager