Five Mile Capital Partners shutters Housatonic fund
Mon May 1, 2006
Five Mile Capital Partners, the hedge fund and private
equity firm founded by a group of fixed-income veterans led by
Lewis Ranieri, has shut down its Housatonic arbitrage fund
following poor performance.
Following the closure in March, Mason Haupt, the
mortgage-backed and asset-backed specialist who ran it, left
the firm. Five Mile has also returned all of the fund's...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager