Levy to start Seal Capital
Mon May 1, 2006
Jane Levy, co-founder and former co-portfolio manager of New
York-based Crossfields Capital, is preparing to launch her own
long/short equity fund.
Seal Capital will invest in small-cap companies, with an
emphasis on the technology sector. Levy is looking to raise an
initial $50 million for the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager