Performance profile: Sprott strikes gold
Mon May 1, 2006
Sprott Asset Management has a pretty depressing view of the
world, but that shouldn't bother the Toronto-based firm's
investors. Eric Sprott's grim predictions - that oil production
is at or near its peak, that paper currencies are less
dependable than gold and that the U.S. stock market is in a
long-term decline - have led to outstanding returns.
Year-to-date through March, the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager