Hayground Cove takes a novel route to the emerging markets
Sat Jul 1, 2006
At a time when many hedge fund managers are fleeing the
volatility of the emerging markets in favor of more tranquil
locales, Jason Ader and his $1.46 billion Hayground Cove Asset
Management are making a significant move into India.
But Ader's venture is much more creative than simply making
straight equity or debt purchases - and the specialist in the
gaming and lodging industries is using it to limit the risks of
emerging market investing.
Ader is set in July to offer on the Alternative Investment
Market of the London Stock Exchange $150 million of units of
stock and warrants in a special purpose acquisition...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager