Analysts, reporters back Rocker
Fri Sep 1, 2006
Rocker Partners founder David Rocker has gotten a boost in
his legal battle with Overstock.com chief executive Patrick
Byrne in the form of amicus briefs filed by both financial
analyst and journalist associations.
Overstock sued Rocker Partners and independent research firm
Gradient Analytics (among others) last year, arguing that the
defendants conspired to drag down Overstock shares.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager