Baer to broaden U.S. footprint
Fri Sep 1, 2006
London-based Julius Baer Investments is staffing up its U.S.
marketing efforts to support four new U.S. feeder funds. The
firm is also back-testing its first quantitative hedge fund, a
systematic currency strategy, which is tentatively scheduled
for launch by early 2007. "All of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager