Assets halved at Archeus
Fri Sep 1, 2006
Assets managed by Archeus Capital Management have declined
by 47.2% this year, to $950 million, as the firm struggles with
a combination of unexciting performance and delays in the
issuance of its audited financial statements. The steep
drawdown comes on top of a 21.7% decline in assets in 2005.
(See "Billion Dollar Club," p.34.) In...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager