Brencourt maps out expansion
Fri Sep 1, 2006
Bill Collins's Brencourt Advisors is in expansion mode,
having added four investment employees this year as it prepares
to exploit an increase in opportunities with fresh capital and
a new fund.
The New York firm, which manages $1.6 billion, closed to new
capital in last year's second half. But with mergers on the
rise and corporate defaults also expected to increase, the
multistrategy shop is now planning to accept as much as...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager