Bohart drives expansion at Morgan Stanley
Fri Sep 1, 2006
Stuart Bohart, who in May took over as chief of alternatives
for Morgan Stanley Investment Management, is powering ahead
with plans to build a single-manager hedge fund business.
Over the next couple of years, Bohart plans to add 15 to 20
portfolio management teams to run a variety of hedge fund
strategies within the equity and credit arenas.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager