Commodities expert to set up resources fund
Sun Oct 1, 2006
Commodities expert Roland Jansen, author of the book
"Profits from Natural Resources," is planning to launch a
natural resource hedge fund that will use as its benchmark a
commodities index he established in 1998.
The newly formed Juno Mother Earth Asset Manage-ment of New
York will launch its first fund this month with $25 million in
assets. The new fund will take advantage of the scarcity of
fossil fuels and the growing demand for alternative...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager