Eton Park faces first redemption period
Wed Nov 1, 2006
Eton Park Capital Management has just finished fielding the
first round of redemption requests for its $5.5 billion
multistrategy fund. The deadline for redemption notification
was in late October, and the firm is understood to have
received a number of inquiries from investors about the firm's
lackluster performance and recent news that a couple of key
executives are departing the firm.
Investors who decide to stay in Eton Park will see their
capital automatically locked in for another three years....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager