Pirate poised to survive redemptions
Wed Nov 1, 2006
Pirate Capital, the $1.8 billion activist firm founded by
Tom Hudson, could face substantial redemptions by yearend. But
the effect on the firm could be minimal. Pirate could hold a
large cash hoard from recent stock sales and the impending sale
of Intrawest, a large holding. As a result, the firm is in
shape to meet hundreds of millions of dollars in potential
redemptions should they materialize.
Investors must soon...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager