Morgan lines up Brigade multistrategy venture
Wed Nov 1, 2006
Don Morgan, who left his position as head of the $18 billion
high-yield division at MacKay Shields earlier this year, is
planning to launch a multistrategy credit firm in January to be
called Brigade Capital Management.
The firm's flagship Leveraged Capital Structures Fund will
invest in both the debt and equity of leveraged companies. The
fund ultimately may seek to raise $1 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager