Performance profile: The view from Highland
Wed Nov 1, 2006
Dallas-based Highland Capital Management has driven its
credit-based strategies to highly competitive results this
year. The firm's flagship credit fund, a $1.8 billion
event-driven fixed-income portfolio called Highland Crusader
Fund, was flat in September to remain up 20.25% YTD. That's
well ahead of the Absolute Return Fixed Income and High Yield
Index, which rose 5.91% over the same period.
This year's returns have been earned, in part, by
investments in Delphi...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager