Equities: Limping along to victory
Wed Nov 1, 2006
Long/short equity funds, both domestic and global, turned in
another lackluster month in September as they continue to lag
the broader markets.
Historically low volatility continued from August into
September and may have aided in the stagnation, but more
clearly at fault was the retreat from risk that a number of
managers have maintained following their early summer losses.
Net long exposure to the markets may pay off in the long run,
but long/short funds are missing the ride at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager