Marathon extends lockup for Special Ops
Fri Dec 1, 2006
Marathon Asset Management is extending the lockup for its
high-performing Marathon Special Opportunities Fund, which
manages an estimated $2.47 billion. The firm is also tightening
the fund's gate to 20% from 30% of assets.
As of yearend, investors who hold nonexit limited shares
will see 75% of those shares converted into a new subclass of
shares with a two-year lock. Redemptions after that period are
subject to 180 days notice. The New York...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager