Believe it or not ... Ritchie is looking for capital
Fri Dec 1, 2006
In a move bound to annoy Ritchie Capital's aggrieved
investors, early this month the firm announced the launch of a
quantitatively based equity fund.
The Ritchie Equity Market Neutral fund opened to outside
investment on November 1. Raising capital might be difficult
for a firm that is in a heated...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager