New San Francisco firm set to roll out fund
Fri Dec 1, 2006
In January, Watchtower Capital Management, a new hedge fund
firm in San Francisco, will open a fund it has been incubating
since last year.
The firm's co-founders, Alex Beringer and Allan Mendell,
have been running a proprietary long/short strategy since
August 2005 that uses an...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager