Anchorage adds to menu of funds
Fri Dec 1, 2006
New York-based Anchorage Advisors, the credit shop formed by
Goldman Sachs alums Tony Davis and Kevin Ulrich, has expanded
its menu of funds with the launch of a relative-value
structured credit fund called Anchorage Quantitative Credit. It
will be managed by Greg Tell and Maged Tawfik, who both
recently joined the firm.
Several players who stayed in the strategy...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager