Ex-Microsoft executives shutter new fund
Thu Feb 1, 2007
The eight key members of a team that formerly ran
Microsoft's $56 billion investment portfolio have shuttered
their fledgling hedge fund venture less than a year after it
opened for business.
Seattle-based Tahoma Capital was established in the fall of
2005 and launched its global multistrategy hedge fund in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager