Tiger Global launches emerging markets private equity fund
Thu Feb 1, 2007
Chase Coleman's Tiger Global Management has launched a $1
billion private equity fund that is expected to focus primarily
on developing markets. The fund will be the firm's fourth - and
by far largest - private equity offering.
The fund is expected to embrace a number of investment
themes, including but not...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager