Verity founders reunite for new fund
Thu Feb 1, 2007
Two of the three founders of Fort Worth-based Verity Capital
Partners, the multistrategy hedge fund launched by Carlson
Capital veterans, have banded together again to form a new
venture after closing down Verity in September.
Bo French, Scott Lydick and Doug Shippee have started Fort
Worth-based Trugent Capital and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager