JANA Partners rolls out high-octane vehicle
Thu Feb 1, 2007
JANA Partners is planning to offer a new hedge fund in the
second quarter that will combine the firm's signature
event-driven style with a more concentrated and longer-term
investment approach than it has used in its flagship fund. JANA
is planning to seed the new fund with a minimum of $50 million
in partner capital.
JANA Nirvana will be the third strategy launched by the firm
since its inception in 2001. JANA, which...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager