. . . and contemplates tightening rules on naked shorts
Fri Jul 14, 2006
This week the SEC also took an interest in the rules
regarding the "naked" short selling of stock, voting to open a
public comment period to help the agency decide if and/or how
best to alter its regulations on shorting.
The SEC has said it is considering whether to eliminate a
"grandfather" clause that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager