Hedge funds struggle to flat finish in June
Fri Jul 21, 2006
June got off to a troubling start for most hedge funds as
equities continued their spring freefall and other asset
classes gyrated. But a late-month rally, spurred in part by
comments coming out of the Federal Open Market Committee
meeting, helped managers trim earlier losses.
According to preliminary research, the Absolute Return
Composite Index returned 0.10%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager