Hassenphlug launches his own commodity CTA
Fri Jul 28, 2006
Roughly six months after selling his final stakes in
Hamburg, Germany-based Conservative Concept Group, Ralph
Hassenphlug will open a commodity trading advisor dubbed
Hassenphlug Capital Corp. Hassenphlug intends to limit its
assets to $40 million.
Before launching the Bristol, Maine-based firm, Hassenphlug
was the president of Conservative Concept's North American arm.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager