Eton Park snaps up stake in Argentine utility
Fri Aug 11, 2006
Eton Park, the $5.5 billion hedge fund group founded by Eric
Mindich in New York, has taken a 50% stake in Citelec, the
holding company of Argentina's largest electricity producer.
The seller was Petrobras Energia.
Officials at the firm declined to comment because final
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager