Octagon eyes new equity strategy
Fri Aug 18, 2006
New York-based Octagon Asset Management is contemplating the
launch of a new strategy that would make opportunistic
investments in emerging market equities triggered by
macroeconomic or political upheavals. The move would mark a
significant departure for Octagon, which until now has focused
on global lending strategies.
Octagon's two largest funds, a commodities strategy and an
entertainment portfolio, each manage nearly $100...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager