BGI adds 10 academics for hedge fund research
Fri Aug 18, 2006
San Francisco-based Barclays Global Investors, which manages
$16 billion in hedge fund assets, has bolstered its hedge fund
research group significantly with the recent hire of 10
academics. That department is currently staffed with more than
100 financial industry experts.
The new hires include Richard Sloan, a professor of
accounting at the University...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager