SEC's Nazareth: Too early to decide on future regulation
Fri Sep 15, 2006
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commissioner Annette Nazareth
said yesterday that "it's a little early to say" whether hedge
fund registration should remain voluntary. The SEC has been
feeling its way ever since the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals
struck down mandatory registration for many hedge funds in
"I don't think we're going to do anything precipitous,"
Nazareth said, adding that the SEC...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager