Amaranth to outline plans in teleconference with investors
Fri Sep 22, 2006
Amaranth Advisors, the Greenwich, Conn., multistrategy hedge
fund firm that lost an estimated $5 billion earlier this month
trading natural gas contracts, is set to speak to
investors in a conference call this afternoon. The firm's
disastrous energy trades were detailed in a letter sent to
investors on Monday.
Since then, the firm...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager