Pirate Capital loses investment staff
Fri Sep 29, 2006
Pirate Capital, the $1.8 billion activist firm
founded by Tom Hudson, told investors in a letter yesterday
that three investment professionals resigned from the firm this
week and another two were asked to leave, according to news
Pirate has also said it will stop accepting fresh capital.
As reported in the October issue of Absolute Return, the firm
decided to soft-close its funds at $2...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager