Eton Park's Hendel heads back to Morgan Stanley
Thu Oct 5, 2006
The gravitational pull attracting Wall Street executives to
hedge funds weakened a bit this week after Eton Park Capital
Management announced that Stuart Hendel, its chief operating
officer, would return to Morgan Stanley.
Hendel joined Eton...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager