Connecticut creates unit to oversee hedge funds
Fri Oct 13, 2006
Connecticut banking regulators said this week that they have
developed a working group to monitor hedge funds.
As home to some of the world's largest hedge funds,
Connecticut has witnessed some of the largest hedge fund
scandals and blowups, including Bayou...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager