Hedge fund strategies stall in September
Fri Oct 27, 2006
The month of September proved frustrating for most hedge
fund strategies, even as U.S. stocks rose strongly due to
another pause in interest rake hikes by the Federal Reserve.
According to preliminary data, the Absolute Return Composite
Index rose a median 0.42% to total 6.98% for the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager