Ritchie to shutter energy fund
Tue Nov 7, 2006
Ritchie Capital is planning to close its troubled Ritchie
Energy portfolio after having received redemption requests that
represented most of the fund’s capital.
According to a letter sent to investors by firm
founder A.R. Thane Ritchie on November 6, "the Energy Fund
cannot continue to operate in the ordinary course and must
return capital to Investors as promptly as possible."
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager