Fortress files for IPO
Fri Nov 10, 2006
New York-based Fortress Investment Group, an alternative
investment shop with $26 billion in hedge fund and private
equity assets, on Wednesday filed for an initial public
offering that values the firm at $7.5 billion.
Fortress expects to raise $750 million through the sale of a
10% stake. The offering will be the first public listing of its
kind in the United States and is expected to serve as a
critical gauge of investor appetite for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager