MFA elects new board
Fri Nov 10, 2006
The Managed Funds Association this week announced the
election of four new directors to its board. The association
also re-elected its chairman - DPM Mellon Chief Executive
Robert Aaron - to a second term.
The new directors are Robert Caruso, managing partner and
chief operating officer of Highbridge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager