Biotech fraudster Scott Sacane's sentencing delayed
Fri Nov 17, 2006
Durus Capital Management founder Scott Sacane won another
reprieve from jail on Thursday, when his sentencing in U.S.
District Court was delayed for at least the fourth time.
Sacane pled guilty nearly a year ago, on December 21, 2005, to
criminal charges of stock market manipulation through a
fraudulent scheme aimed at driving up the stock price of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager