Mass deregistration not expected, survey says
Fri Dec 8, 2006
Hedge fund firms that registered as investment advisors to
meet the February 2006 deadline are in no hurry to shed that
status, despite the fact that the Goldstein vs. SEC ruling
invalidated such a requirement this summer.
Only 5% of the 127 alternative investment providers
responding to an October survey by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager