Sowood to hive off private equity group
Wed Dec 20, 2006
Sowood Capital Management, a $2 billion hedge fund shop in
Boston, announced late last week that it will separate its
growing private equity business from its core hedge fund
operations through the creation of an independent company to be
called Denham Capital Management.
Denham is expected to become...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager