Chapman seeks full-time private eye
Fri Jan 5, 2007
Activist Robert Chapman's year-old Chapman Capital is
looking to expand its staff with the addition of the usual
assortment of hedge fund talent, including research analysts,
programmers and an executive assistant.
But the firm is also looking to add an in-house private
investigator, a fairly unique position even among the activist
set, many of whom...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager