UBS loses Mirabile to the siren call of hedge funds
Fri Jan 12, 2007
Kevin Mirabile, who joined UBS's prime brokerage group in
November as its first head of U.S. business consulting, has
left to pursue opportunities at hedge funds.
Mirabile's tenure at the firm, little more than two months,
is short even by the standards of those who serve an industry
that frequently siphons talent from its vendors.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager